HCG receives no government subvention and is solely dependent on donations from the public.
We accept one-off and recurring donations made by direct deposits or cheques.
- Direct deposit
- Donation can be deposited directly into the Home Care for Girl’s bank account (Hang Seng Bank, account No.242-176253-001, account name: Home Care for Girls). Please fax the deposit slip to the Home (fax: 2336 6741) with donor’s name and correspondence address for receipt mailing.
- Please make a crossed cheque payable to “Home Care for Girls” and mail to Room 207-214, Ching Kwai House, Cheung Ching Estate, Tsing Yi, N.T.
- Donate online to support our work!
Donations of HK$100 or more are tax-deductible in Hong Kong.
Download Donation Form
We welcome donation of the following daily necessities:
- Feminine product
- Food and drinks
- Computer software and hardware
- Household items
- Coupons, gift cards, discount cards, vouchers to grocery shops, bookstores, department stores, etc.
HCG welcomes joint efforts of all kinds, such as fundraising events, employee training, hand-made gift workshop and more.
Interested parties please contact us.